November 10, 2008

Facebook is Blocked!

My one and only avenue to share happy (and sad) moments is now BLOCKED by the company. It is not because of rules and procedures, but plainly due to politics and jealousy. Ah, so much for a pretty small office with a non-experienced Office Manager who wants to be in control and yet doing them all in the wrong manner. How sad!

Well, there's light to this as I took the opportunity to set up a blogspot. Though I already have a weblog previously with Xanga but I found it to be non-user friendly. So I'm giving this a try. Who knows it will be a blessing unto others who read, share and provide feedbacks.

In short, it's the Little Voices of Love Songs (Stories) to be told. Wait on for more! I need to familiarise and settle down first. Thank you & welcome all to the world of Little Voices & Love Songs.

For my first post, I'm dedicating this song to all you out there: Love Song by Sara Bareilles. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks Carmen... tho this could take some time due to unstable network connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm what's wrong with connection over at your side? OK I hope to read more over here! ;-)

    ReplyDelete